SRM300 - 80" Flat Platform Rack With Quad Overland Rail Kit
Our SRM 300 rack with rails is a fully expandable roof rack with removable rails. The foundation of the SRM300 Series rack system is a fully welded symmetrical sub frame. The sub frame is symmetrical – the front is the back and the back is the front – the top is the bottom and the bottom is the top. The flat mounting surface was designed for rooftop tent and the aircraft-grade aluminum construction with custom injection molded, reinforced nylon junctions offer both strength and weight savings. The SRM300 is equipped with Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE aluminum bars, the extruded track system that works with any 1/4x20 hex bolt and provides unlimited mounting options for gear and trail tools. The SRM300 is 40 inches wide, and 80" front-to-back, and can be mounted on any vehicle’s OE crossbars with the included Rhino Clamp system. Other mounting options are also available. Each kit contains two (2) fully welded symmetrical sub frames and the hardware necessary to assemble the rack. The SRM 300 come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish..
- Symmetrical design makes assembly and installation quick and easy - the front is the back and the back is the front The rails allow to safety secure and transport items and gear
- Front and rear cross members are predrilled for lights to be mounted
- Born as a flat platform rack the SRM300 Series can be customized with several rails to suit your adventure – some of the rail components can be interchanged
- Equipped with Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE cross bars, the extruded track system works with any ¼-20 hex bolt
- Cross rails are on 10” centers and are compatible with all Go Rhino 4-CORE and XRS accessories
- Constructed entirely of aircraft grade aluminum and coated in texture black powder coat the SRM300 Series racks will stand the test for time
- Four Rhino Clamps (included) can mount to ANY cross bar system for ease of installation
- Available in 40", 60" and 80" long configurations
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Go Rhino
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W23.0000” x H7.0000” x L79.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.