SRM300 - Tri Rail Kit for 80" Long Rack
The foundation of the SRM300 Series rack system is a fully welded symmetrical sub frame. The sub frame is symmetrical – the front is the back and the back is the front – the top is the bottom and the bottom is the top. The flat mounting surface was designed for rooftop tent and the aircraft-grade aluminum construction with custom injection molded, reinforced nylon junctions offer both strength and weight savings. The SRM300 is equipped with Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE aluminum bars, the extruded track system that works with any 1/4x20 hex bolt and provides unlimited mounting options for gear and trail tools. The SRM300 is 60 inches wide, and 80" front-to-back, and can be mounted on any vehicle’s OE crossbars with the included Rhino Clamp system. Other mounting options are also available. Each kit contains two (2) fully welded symmetrical sub frames and the hardware necessary to assemble the rack. The SRM 300 come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish..
- Rails allow to safety secure and transport items and gear
- 1” Diameter 16 ga. Aluminum tube
- 1/8” Thick cross rail support brackets
- Constructed entirely of aircraft grade aluminum and coated in texture black powder coat the SRM300 Series rails will stand the test for time
- Available in 40", 60" and 80" long configurations
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W21.0000” x H5.0000” x L79.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.