E1 Electric Running Board Kit - Two Brackets Per Side
Go Rhino’s retractable E1 Electric Running Boards model #20444580PC allow you to step in and out of your Toyota Tundra truck with ease. Open your truck door and the E1 electric powered steps automatically deploy, providing a secure 6" wide durable aluminum running board with an anti-slip stepping surface. For additional safety and security, the powered side steps are equipped with integrated LED lights that turn on automatically when the running boards/side steps deploy. Close your Toyota Tundra door and the E1 running boards automatically retract, providing your truck vehicle with optimal ground clearance and protection for its rocker panel while preserving the look of your Toyota Tundra. The E1's retractable running boards are equipped with dual electric powered motors on each running board/step. The Go Rhino E1 Electric Running Boards are reliable even in extreme climates and weather conditions. The easy-to-install, magnetically-activated door switches leave your OBD port free for other accessories. Automatic safety stop and manual override capabilities of the powered side steps are included. The model #20443587PC E1 electric powered steps are finished with a textured black powder coat and have black nylon step end caps. The E1 Electric Running Boards come as a complete kit with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the powered step's Textured Black Powder Coat finish.
- Electric powered side steps automatically deploy and retract when opening and closing vehicle doors
- Electric power running boards dual-motor technology comes standard and is reliable in extreme climates and weather
- Equipped with easy-to-install, hands-free magnetically-activated door switches that leave the OBD port free for other accessories
- 6” durable aluminum running boards/steps, all-season, lightweight, with anti-slip surface provides a secure stepping area
- Integrated LED lights illuminate the powered running boards/steps when deployed, providing additional safety and security
- Automatic ‘SAFE-STOP’ engages if an object is detected in the running board’s path
- Interior bypass switch to manually override automatic running board/step deployment when needed
- Retracted running boards/steps provide optimal ground clearance and protects rocker panel while preserving the look of your vehicle
- Retractable running boards/steps feature
- Each power running board/step supports up to 600 lbs. per side (for 4 Door-vehicle)
- The E1's electric powered steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the textured black powder coat running board finish.
|2022 - 2024||Toyota||Tundra||4dr., Extended Cab Pickup|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H9.0000” x L80.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.