Trailline Rear Stubby Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JK
Part of Go Rhino's famous Jeep Bumper family of products. Go Rhino’s Trailline® Stubby Rear Bumper for Jeeps complements the Trailline front bumper with the same care for fit, function and style. The shell is CNC laser cut and formed 3/16” thick steel with fully welded, hand finished seams and has provisions for the installation of two additional 2x6 Flush mount lights. Patented Rhino Horn shackle mounts can fit 7/8” D-rings. Installation is easy with no drilling or cutting required. The Trailline rear bumper is compatible with the factory hitch. Trailline Bumpers come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Allows for 2x6 Flush Mount Lights
- 1" thick steel shackle mounts with patented signature rhino horn tow hook
- Plastic Bumpers W/Sensors Require Additional Parts
- Center step area for enhanced vehicle access and to allow use of larger spare tires
- Compatible with factory hitch
- Perfect for off-road and high clearance use
- Stubby style maximum clearance bumper installs quickly and easily
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
|2007 - 2017||Jeep||Wrangler||2dr.|
|2007 - 2017||Jeep||Wrangler||4dr.|
|2018 - 2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||2dr.|
|2018 - 2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4dr.|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 79.1 lbs.
- W12.9000” x H10.8000” x L60.3000”
- $150 Flat Shipping Fee
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Sean07/23/2023 01:40PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 weekNot purchased from: Go Rhino
Bumper looks really nice. Tow hooks are very cool too. Installation is a 100% nightmare. The passenger side frame rail does NOT have the required holes to bolt this bumper up. 3 holes, each needing to be 1" must be drilled through the frame rail (two on side, one on bottom). The tow hook brackets don't mount easily to the frame rail due to the frame rail design. In addition, the 3 bottom screws that hold a piece of flat metal to the back of the spare tire well impede the ability to slide the bumper past the receiver hitch crossmember and must be removed first, then after installation, those screws can be replaced. Prepare to spend about 3-4 hours installing this bumper. Consider the Go Rhino "instructions" as a 'suggestion' for install.
You must login to post a review.