Dominator Xtreme D2 Side Steps - 52" Long - SIDE BARS ONLY
The Go Rhino Dominator Xtreme D2 combines the good looks and cool factor of the drop step design with the functionality of a traditional OE oval side step. The one-piece main bar is constructed of heavy duty steel tubing with the two welded hoops strategically placed beneath each door. The punched steel step pads offer no-slip grip in wet or muddy conditions and make entry and exiting a lifted vehicle easy. Installation is easy and the utilization of the OEM step mount locations means no drilling or cutting required. Hardware and brackets are included. The Xtreme D2 Side Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 2 1/2" D-Shape tubing on main bar
- Hoops feature a wider and more slip resistant step pad.
- Mounting brackets not included
- No drilling required on most models and body lift kit compatible.
- Patented step and mounting system allow easier, safer entry and exit.
- Punched steel step pads offer extra grip.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
|2007 - 2017||Jeep||Wrangler||2dr., Sport Utility|
|2018 - 2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||2dr., Sport Utility|
|2018 - 2024||Jeep||Wrangler||2dr., Sport Utility|
- Go Rhino
- Item Requires Shipping
- 37.0 lbs.
- W11.0000” x H11.0000” x L61.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.