Ceros Low Profile Roof Rack - Crew Cab Only
The CEROS Low Profile Aluminum Roof Rack brings cutting edge style and practicality to your truck. The aerodynamic, low profile design contours the vehicle roof’s curves with application-specific fit. The CEROS utilizes Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE crossbars, an extruded track system that can work with any 1/4-20 hex bolt and offers unlimited mounting options for accessories, gear and tools. The frontmost crossbar supports the front fairing and can be used to mount light bars or multiple cube lights. The dropped edge of the fairing allows a single row light bar to remain flush with the frame’s topline, maintaining the sleek, streamlined look. CEROS Racks come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 6-inch tall fairing with dropped front edge allows most single row light bar to remain flush with frame
- Aluminum construction saves weight
- Application-specific fit exclusive to the Ram 1500 Crew Cab
- Front 4-CORE rail supports front fairing and mounts individual lights and light bars easily and securely
- Low profile design for sleek, aerodynamic look
- No drilling required, all mounting hardware included
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Unlimited mounting options for accessories, gear and tools with 4-CORE crossbars
|2019 - 2024||Ram||1500||Big Horn, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2019 - 2024||Ram||1500||Laramie, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2019 - 2024||Ram||1500||Limited, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2019 - 2024||Ram||1500||Lone Star, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2019 - 2024||Ram||1500||Rebel, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2019 - 2024||Ram||1500||Tradesman, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2021 - 2024||Ram||1500||TRX, 4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Item Requires Shipping
- 38.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L72.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Britt08/23/2023 12:20PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: Go Rhino
Installed this rack on my Rebel and absolutely love it. The rack was easy to assemble and fit the truck perfectly. I love being about to remove the rack if I need to. This rack is an awesome option of the permanent rack options that require drill into the roof of the truck.
You must login to post a review.