RB10 Slim Line Running Boards w/Mounting Brackets Kit
The RB10 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The classic louvered design is four inches across at its widest point (compared with six inches of the original RB10) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. RB10 Slim Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- The RB Slim Boards have a gap between the rocker panel and running boards
- With some trucks the use of the RB Slims boards will only allow 2" of stepping surface
- Classic louvered design that is four inches across at widest point
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design provides increased ground clearance
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish
- Check out the entire RB family here
|2021 - 2024||Ford||Bronco||2dr.|
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 48.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H11.0000” x L70.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.