RB20 Slim Line Running Boards with Mounting Brackets Kit
The RB20 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The modern, bullet-stamped design is 5 1/2 inches across at its widest point (compared with 7 1/2 inches of the original RB20) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. RB20 Slims Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Complete kit includes boards and mounting brackets
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- Modern bullet-stamped board that is 5 1/2”across at its widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Check out the entire RB family here
|2011 - 2014||Ram||1500||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2011 - 2023||Ram||2500||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2011 - 2023||Ram||3500||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2009 - 2010||Dodge||Ram 1500||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2010 - 2010||Dodge||Ram 2500||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2010 - 2010||Dodge||Ram 3500||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 65.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H11.0000” x L93.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!