RB10 Slim Line Running Boards with Mounting Brackets Kit
The RB10 Slim Line Running Boards offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The classic louvered design is four inches across at its widest point (compared with six inches of the original RB10) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. RB10 Slim Running Boards come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Classic louvered design that is four inches across at widest point
- Complete kit includes boards and mounting brackets
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design
- Slim design provides increased ground clearance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Check out the entire RB family here
|1999 - 2016||Ford||F-250 Super Duty||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|1999 - 2016||Ford||F-350 Super Duty||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 59.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H11.0000” x L93.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!