RB10 Slim Line Running Boards - 73" Long - RUNNING BOARDS ONLY
The Replacement RB10 Slim Line Running Boards(Mounting brackets not included) offer the same heavy duty toughness as the original RB Series, but with a slimmer design that fits tighter along the cab for increased ground clearance when off-roading. Constructed from 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel, the Raptor-inspired boards were built to protect your panels from flying debris while providing a full-length step platform. The classic louvered design is four inches across at its widest point (compared with six inches of the original RB10) and are offered in cab-length sizes that fit most popular trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. RB10 Slim Running Boards With Drop Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Bedliner Finish.
- Replacement boards only- Mounting brackets sold separately
- The RB Slim Boards have a gap between the rocker panel and running boards
- With some trucks the use of the RB Slims boards will only allow 2" of stepping surface
- Complete kits with running boards and mounting brackets also available
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running boards with slim, low profile design provides increased ground clearance
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- RB10's classic louvered design
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Protective Bedliner Coating
- Check out the entire RB family here
|2018 - 2024||Jeep||Wrangler||4dr., Sport Utility|
|2021 - 2024||Ford||Bronco||4dr., Sport Utility|
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 33.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H6.0000” x L78.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.