HS-20 Recoil Hitch Step
A Go Rhino hitch step provides easy rear step access to a truck bed, SUV and they offer protection to vulnerable, molded bumpers in the event of a collision. The Go Rhino hitch step family has a lot of styles from which to choose. The RB Series makes the perfect accessory to the popular RB and RB Slim running boards and comes in two matching finishes. The modern HS Series ranges from the spring loaded, flip down step of the HS-20 to the modern, minimal HS-30 and the rugged, skid plated HS-10. With tubular classics like the Rhino Step, Dominator Series, 360 Series and 4" Oval Series, Go Rhino has continued to show why it is the industry leader in hitch steps. The Hitch Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Custom urethane over-molded impact plate
- Exclusive black textured powder coat
- Exclusive molded hex tread pattern provides a no-slip step
- Hitch pin and anti rattle device sold separately
- Low profile design and multiple mounting holes
- Small, lightweight and easy to remove and store
- Spring-loaded flip down design
- Universal design fits all 2" hitch receivers
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 12.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H10.0000” x L18.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!