Dominator Xtreme D1 Side Steps with Rocker Panel Mounting Bracket Kit
The Go Rhino Dominator D1 is a cab length slider with drop down step designed for both the daily driver and the recreational off-roader. The D1 is constructed of powder coated steel tubing that provides slider protection from trail obstacles and road debris along the rocker panel of vehicle. The wide step area and mesh stepping plate allows for easy access in and out of a lifted vehicle and the raised hex pattern offers a no-slip grip. Installation is easy and the utilization of the OEM step mount locations means no drilling or cutting required. Hardware and brackets are included. The D1 Side Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Uses OEM step and rock rail mount locations-not frame mount
- Complete kit with bars and mounting brackets
- Easy installation, no drilling required
- Full length drop down step
- Great for accessing vehicles for lift kits and oversize tires
- Protects rocker panel from trail obstacles and road debris
- Provides sturdy full length step area for enhanced access
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
|2018 - 2024||Jeep||Wrangler||2dr.|
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 67.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H13.0000” x L56.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Andy09/05/2022 12:31AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Go Rhino
Once they are on, they are awesome. But whoever designed the 3 plates inside that slide around that you have to put the bolts in should be fired. Why wouldnt you just have those welded in place so you can just put the bolt in?? Worst design ever. But they are on nowz and they look and feel awesome!
You must login to post a review.