Dominator Xtreme D1 Side Steps with Rocker Panel Mounting Bracket Kit
The Go Rhino Dominator D1 is a cab length slider with drop down step designed for both the daily driver and the recreational off-roader. The D1 is constructed of powder coated steel tubing that provides slider protection from trail obstacles and road debris along the rocker panel of vehicle. The wide step area and mesh stepping plate allows for easy access in and out of a lifted vehicle and the raised hex pattern offers a no-slip grip. Installation is easy and the utilization of the OEM step mount locations means no drilling or cutting required. Hardware and brackets are included. The D1 Side Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Complete kit with bars and mounting brackets
- Easy installation, no drilling required
- Full length drop down step
- Great for accessing vehicles for lift kits and oversize tires
- Protects rocker panel from trail obstacles and road debris
- Provides sturdy full length step area for enhanced access
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
|2015 - 2024||Chevrolet||Colorado||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2015 - 2024||GMC||Canyon||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Go Rhino
- Item Requires Shipping
- 96.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H13.0000” x L91.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Rudy08/17/2023 03:15AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: Go Rhino
Fits and looks great on my 2023 gmc canyon! It’s sturdy and easy to install. It Arrived ahead of time and came well packed and no missing part!!
You must login to post a review.