Stake Pocket Bed Rails
Traditional Bed Rails are a staple of any work truck built for productivity. Go Rhino’s classic Stake Pocket and Universal Bed Rails are crafted from high-quality steel and the welded steel base plate offers extra strength and easy installation. There are two options for mounting Go Rhino Bed Rails to your truck: Using the Stake Pocket mount (no drill, foam mounting gaskets avoid metal contact) or as Universal mount (may require drilling). Sizes are available to fit most cross bed toolboxes and other bed accessories. Bed Rails come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Chrome Finish.
- Chrome with 5 year warranty
- Custom tool box size rails available
- Glued foam mounting gasket avoids metal contact
- No drill stake pocket mount design
- Welded steel base plate for extra strength and easy installation
|2007 - 2013||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500||Approx. 5' 9" Bed, Fleetside|
|2007 - 2013||GMC||Sierra 1500||Approx. 5' 9" Bed, Fleetside|
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.3 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H2.5000” x L73.2500”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!