RB20 Running Boards with Mounting Brackets, 2 Pairs Drop Steps Kit
Go Rhino's legendary RB20 cab length running boards will make your truck, Jeep or SUV stand apart from the crowd. With an aggressive, yet stylish appearance, these bolt-on steps take their visual inspiration from the Ford Raptor but are made for more than just looks. The RB20's perforated holes, punched into the surface of the step, gives maximum traction and prevents mud, ice, and snow from accumulating. The corrosion-resistant 16-gauge steel steps are mounted high and tight, giving them plenty of clearance for off-roading, and are strong enough to support hundreds of pounds. The RB20 is offered in textured black powder coat or bedliner coating. Matching drop steps will make entering and exiting lifted vehicles even easier. Hardware and brackets are included. RB20 Running Boards With Drop Steps come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Bedliner finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Bedliner Finish.
- Complete kit with boards, mounting brackets and 4 drop steps
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running board design
- The modern, bullet-stamped design is 7 1/2 inches across at its widest point and tapers down towards the rear
- Protective bedliner coating
|2015 - 2022||Chevrolet||Colorado||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
|2015 - 2022||GMC||Canyon||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Go Rhino
- Item Requires Shipping
- 92.2 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H10.0000” x L92.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!