XRS/SRM Accessory Gear Plate Kit
The XRS Rhino Accessory Gear Plate was created to mount a variety of standard trail accessories from major manufacturers (Daystar, Cam Cans, Tread Pro, Roto Pax, MOLLE/PALS, Max Trax or Jerry Cans) on to Go Rhino's 4-CORE system. While it was specifically designed to bolt on to the 10-inch spaced 4-CORE cross bars of the SRM Series Roof Racks, CEROS Roof Racks or XRS Xtreme Rack, the panel is drillable and can be custom hacked to mount on any flat surface. XRS Accessory Gear Plate comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Compatible with most quick-fist mounting solutions
- Compatible with most recovery track boards including Maxtrax and Tread pro
- Compatible with single and dual Roto-Pax Tank systems
- Compatible with up to three (3) Daystar cam cans - single or double stack
- Designed with an embedded mole mounting system for universal attachment
- Includes one gear panel and eight (8) 1/4"-20 fasteners
- Includes universal mounting hole and slot patterns to mount just about anything
- Requires a minimum of two channel systems for installation
- Works with all 4-CORE channel systems (SRM, XRS, CEROS)
- Textured black powder coat
- The gear panel can be mounted in any orientation
- Mounts to XRS Overland Xtreme Rack
- Check out the family of XRS and SRM accessories here
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H5.0000” x L41.0000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.