XRS Overland Xtreme Rack - JEEP Gladiator JT
Go Rhino’s XRS Xtreme Rack features 4-CORE technology for unlimited ways to haul overland cargo and mount trail gear. 4-CORE is an extruded track system of slotted bars that can accept any 1/4 inch-20 hex bolt which means almost any accessory can be bolted to the rack. The combinaton of steel and aluminum offers both strength and weight savings and can easily support OE roofop tents. Installaton is drill-free and works with both factory bed rack mountng systems as well as the included bed rail mounting clamps. One Accessory Gear Plate is included. A large family of XRS and 4-CORE compatible accessories are also available to cover all your overlanding and camping needs, such as Quick Release Rooftop Tent Brackets, fold-down Accessory Gear Table, and much more.
- Aluminum support bars and rails with steel vertical uprights
- Available with factory bed track mounting systems or bed rail clamp on mounting brackets
- Each upright has integrated threaded fasteners for accessory or light mounting and a standard MOLLE system
- Equipped with Go Rhino's exclusive 4-Core cross bar system that accepts any 1/4" x 20 hardware
- Included multi-functional gear plate can be mounted outside, inside, on top and underside of rack and can hold several accessories including fuel tanks, water tanks, recovery boards, etc.
- Mounting bracket options provide additional tie down locations
- Optional bolt on Accessory Gear Table folds down and allows for double the gear carrying capacity-Sold Separately
- Optional bolt on rear Reel Handles are wide enough to stow tow straps
- Textured black powder coat finish
- Vertical 4-Core side bars provide unlimited accessory mounting options for popular off-road and overlanding accessories
- XRS Overlanding Rack System for managing trail gear and accessories
|2020 - 2022||Jeep||Gladiator||4dr., Crew Cab Pickup|
- Item Requires Shipping
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Nick04/17/2022 01:53PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Go Rhino
Rack is strong!! The cross rails are stronger than I thought!! They are designed like oem roof rack cross bars (but stronger) making it easy to add attachments vs. other bed racks I have had. I am impressed! Only down fall was the instructions, but thats usually how it goes with big ticket items, better instructions than some. Does not take away from the overall quality build and look of this rack!!
You must login to post a review.