SRM400 48" Fabricated Customizable Steel Basket Roof Rack
The Go Rhino SRM400 Roof Rack is a basket-style roof rack with removable front and rear fairings, which allow it to be customized to fit oversized items, such as lumber, kayaks or surfboards. It is equipped with Go Rhino’s exclusive 4-CORE aluminum bars, the extruded track system that works with any 1/4x20 hex bolt and provides unlimited mounting options for gear and trail tools. Integrated side light mounts and hole patterns offer a variety of supplemental lighting options. The SRM400 is 52 inches wide, 48 inches front-to-back, and can be mounted on any vehicle’s OE crossbars with the included Rhino Clamp system. Other mounting options are also available. SRM 400 come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
- Aluminum cross bars include a four-core extruded track system that works with any 1/4-20 hex bolt
- Extruded aluminum cross bars
- Front fairing and rear cover are removeable exposing multiple mounting hole patterns for a variety of lighting styles
- Galvanized steel fabricated panels
- Injection molded Nylon cross bar end caps attach the cross bars securely to the fabricated side panels
- Integrated hole pattern for standard scene light mounts - two sets per side
- Integrated side light mounts for standard cube stem mount LED lights
- Modular construction allows the rack to ship via parcel (UPS/FedEx)
- Removeable front fairing and rear cover allow for storage of larger items such as paddle boards and kayaks, etc.
- SRM400 Rack is 48" long x 52" wide x 5 1/2" tall
- Solid front fairing reduces wind noise while vented rear cover allows for air to escape reducing noise from turbulence
- Textured black powder coat
- Universal U bolt style mounting clamp system included
- Check out the family of XRS and SRM accessories here
- Go Rhino
- IN STOCK
- Item Requires Shipping
- 70.8 lbs.
- W12.3000” x H9.1000” x L51.1000”
- Only $10 Shipping
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Lisa07/28/2023 03:14PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Go Rhino
This rack came installed on OEM crossbars by the dealer on my 2023 Subaru Crosstrek. It is a very sturdy, well-built rack that can hold just about whatever you want. The option to remove front/back fairings is a nice feature if you want to haul longer loads. I added the Go Rhino tie down clamps. Love it!
You must login to post a review.