Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I measure my truck bed?
- What is the cab configuration of my truck?
- How will my product be shipped to me?
- How do I know if a certain product is available for my vehicle?
- What type of finish is used for the black finish: gloss or matte?
- My end cap is missing! How can I replace it?
- I purchased my part online and the box looked good but the parts inside were damaged and/or missing. Can I get replacement parts?
- I purchased a part online on a different site and it doesn't match the picture I saw on the website. What can I do?
- I purchased a part online and the box showed up damaged and beat up. What do I do?
- I purchased a Go Rhino product online from a different site and I don't want it anymore. Can I exchange it or return it to you to get my money back?
- How do I submit a Warranty claim?
- Does the warranty cover shipping?
- Will Go Rhino grille guards and front guards work with my vehicle's front proximity sensors?
- Why are there so many different bumper parts? Which ones do I need?
- Where are your sidesteps mounted on my vehicle? Is it secure?
- I purchased a front guard for one vehicle but I want to put it on a different one. Will that work?
- I bought a 3000 Series Stepguard without brush guards but now I want to add them. Can I buy them separately?
- Do the Dominator bars come with silver step pads or black step pads?
Most of our products are shipped through parcel delivery services like UPS and FedEx. However for larger items, we must ship via LTL "truck freight", which arrives in an 18-wheeler truck and requires the customer to be present upon delivery.
These items include:
- BR Bumpers
- 6" OE Xtreme Wheel-to-Wheel side steps
- Dominator D3 One-Piece* side steps
- 6000 Series One-Piece* side steps
- Winch Guards (with or without Brush Guards)
*The Dominator D3 and 6000 Series side steps have modular versions available for some models, allowing you to avoid the costs and inconveniences associated with shipping via LTL truck freight.
Q: I purchased my part online and the box looked good but the parts inside were damaged and/or missing. Can I get replacement parts?
Q: I purchased a part online on a different site and it doesn't match the picture I saw on the website. What can I do?
Q: I purchased a Go Rhino product online from a different site and I don't want it anymore. Can I exchange it or return it to you to get my money back?
You will need to send us the following to start the warranty claim:
- A) Invoice or receipt.
- B) Pictures of the product and a picture of the truck.
- Please email all the information to email@example.com
The BR5 Front Bumper includes the winch tray in the single part number.
Jeep BRJ40 Front Bumpers can be installed with the center piece only. The optional end caps and light mount bars allow complete customization.
Optional light plates and light bar are not required for the bumper.