Shipping & Returns
Most of our products are shipped through parcel delivery services like UPS and FedEx in the contiguous United States. For oversized items, we must ship via LTL “truck freight”, which comes in an 18-wheeler truck and requires the customer to be present upon delivery. These items include, but are not limited to:
- All Bumpers
- SR Racks (excluding SRM Racks)
- Cargo Accessories - SR1059015T
- Cargo Accessories - SR1059017T
- Cargo Accessories - SR20 LR259025T
- Cargo Accessories - SR40 LR459045T
- Cargo Accessories - SR20 LR259027T
- Cargo Accessories - SR40 LR459047T
- 6" OE Xtreme Wheel-to-Wheel side steps (while supplies last)
- 6000 Series Wheel-to-Wheel side steps (while supplies last)
For shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or elsewhere outside the contiguous United States, please contact Customer Care at 888-427-4466 for a quote.
Customers are eligible to make a return according to the following guidelines:
- Returns must be approved in advance with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA). Returns received without an RGA will be refused at the customer’s cost (freight).
- All item(s) returned for refund or exchange must be in a new or resaleable condition, which means the product is in its original packaging and includes all installation hardware, instructions and other paperwork. Returned products will be inspected and photographed upon receipt. Handling fees of up to 25% may be charged for repacking and/or special processing.
- All returns must be within 30 days of invoice, with the exception of warranty claims
Special Order items are non-returnable.
Items shipped in error by Go Rhino® will be reshipped at the expense of Go Rhino® or appropriate credit will be issued.
Shipping Claims must be filed by the customer with the carrier at time of delivery. If it is necessary to refuse shipment because of damage, you must notify Go Rhino® immediately.
Missing Shipments/Items: In the event that a shipment is lost, notify Go Rhino® within 48 hours so that a tracer can be filed on the missing package with the carrier. Go Rhino is unable to process your claim without this notification.
To request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA), Please send an email to our Customer Care team with the following comments and attachments:
- Order Number
- Reason for return
- Photo of the defective area*
- Photo of the entire product*
- Photo of the label on the box*
- Is the box still factory sealed? (Yes/No)
*Warranty claiims only
After your RGA request is reviewed, you will be contacted for further information or actions.